CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
David Elder, 12/06/2023
This is THE BEST auto repair/service business in the St Augustine Florida Area! Really impressed with their ability to isolate and deal with the actual problem immediately and for a fair price! I thought my 2012 Escalade had serious transmission/transaxle/suspension problems; after analysis all it needed was fluid change in the differentials (all-wheel-drive) and a new wheel bearing. They probably also saved me from a crash by finding that the steering knuckle was rusted in one position and might disintegrate without warning. They fixed everything, including the link on the air suspension, in less than four hours and had me on the road again. I can even hear the radio - no loud humming sound! Definitely found the place to take the Escalade and our classic Corvette for anything that might need to be done! Have never seen a garage so clean and neat, either. People are willing to answer questions, and they even give a military discount!
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following: